Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 02-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #1
Matias
Matias began at the beginning.

Device: trekstor pyrus mini
Trekstor Pyrus Mini

Hello all, i'm new here.Nice place!

Last week i bought a Trekstor pyrus mini and it worked all right.

So far...

Today i just can't turn it on.It's totally irresponsive,The on/off button does not work, connect it to the computer also doesn't work.Oh and the reset buton didn't help.

What the heck can i do with this?

Please help me!!

Thanks.
Matias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:58 AM   #2
rjbouw
rjbouw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Xiaomi redmi 5 plus
Are you sure the battery is not flat?
I've heard problems with leaving e-readers charging overnight by plugging into a computer over usb.
Maybe try charging for 15mins with a phone charger?
Hope this helps.
rjbouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2015, 01:43 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I had one for a short time, before I gave it away, and that is one reason why. The battery goes flat FAST.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:30 AM   #4
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
There is a pinhole on the back, near the serial number. Have you tried it? Of course, it will only work if the pyrus is charged, which you should do it without a computer (just use any smartphone charger)
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:05 AM   #5
Matias
Matias began at the beginning.

Device: trekstor pyrus mini
Thanks for your kind answers,i tried everything, even with a smartphone charger, and nothing worked.It's dead.

I took it to the store and i got my money back.I hate it when you buy something and it dies on you like ...two weeks later.

Anyway and once again thanks everyone.
Matias is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert