Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
l3east21
l3east21 began at the beginning.

Device: Craig android tablet
Craig android tablet

i recently purchased a craig android tablet from cvs. it worked good at first. after trying to uninstall an app a message popped that says "Sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." there is a box under that that says force close, the only thing i can do, and when i press it the screen goes black and then the message pops up again. i have tried plugging it into my computer but it is in host mode so it does not recognize. any way you could help?
l3east21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Don't know the craig but when a friend had a similar problem just did a reset and it was fine, no problem since. Check your manual if you don't know how to reset, should be in there... good luck...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
Cheeky1
A Happy Pelican
Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheeky1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5s, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7
Checkout this thread regarding the craig tablet....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123208

Hope this helps & good luck!
Cheeky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
DaniellY
DaniellY began at the beginning.

Device: Daniell
yeah, Cheeky,
step-by-step explanation by bhartman36 was indeed useful for me
DaniellY is offline   Reply With Quote