Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Coloured Pocket Pros in and shipping!

Dear All:

The long awaited Slate Blue, Metallic Purple, Fuscia Pink, and Maroon Lagoon Pocket PRO are in. We will inventory, set up lines, and then work all tonight and Saturday to ship them out.

IF you had signed up for a tweet from us you would already know. All tweets went out a while ago today.

Thank you for your patience. When you receive them PLEASE charge up fully, read the FAQ sheet on our website, do the most recent firmware upgrades on our website (these were in transit when the upgrades came out), and enjoy.

Any problems, and we expect none, please email to: support@astak.com
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Woot, nice, now i cant wait to see them get in my hand =D
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
kanguro
kanguro began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro (I can feel it now)
Griffon, wake up! Your pink reader is on its way!
kanguro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #4
RichyRich
Connoisseur
RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichyRich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I'm glad you reported it on here too Robertb. Now, I just wish I had selected 2 day shipping instead of ground.
RichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #5
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Griffon's Pink is first out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanguro View Post
Griffon, wake up! Your pink reader is on its way!
One came through in a really light pink and that one has Griffon's name on it! It has a toilet picture on the back!
Advert
Old 09-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #6
DrBen
Landed Gentry
DrBen began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro - Maroon

As one of many very eager buyers, I want to thank the Astak team for working nights and weekends to ship these ASAP rather than waiting until Monday. It is appreciated, as we can't wait to finally receive our beautiful new readers, and furthers the already impeccable Astak service reputation. So keep that in mind when you are sleep deprived and your family is griping about not seeing you these next couple days.

Ben
DrBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #7
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
I think griff will soon update his avatar to show him sitting on the "throne" reading on his slate blue PP.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I think griff will soon update his avatar to show him sitting on the "throne" reading on his slate blue PP.
Don't you mean reading his neon-pink PP?
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Where is Griffon... he hasn't posted in a while. He must be sulking...

Or I know, he snuck off to San Diego so he could grab his first hand...

AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
Robertb

DrBen gets RobertB seal of approval!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBen View Post

As one of many very eager buyers, I want to thank the Astak team for working nights and weekends to ship these ASAP rather than waiting until Monday. It is appreciated, as we can't wait to finally receive our beautiful new readers, and furthers the already impeccable Astak service reputation. So keep that in mind when you are sleep deprived and your family is griping about not seeing you these next couple days.

Ben
Dear DrBen:

Thank you!! There is a person here named Walter who really deserves the credit. Against every adversity, Walter timed this thing right and pushed and shoved to get them here and to organize crews to work late into the night and on Saturday. I always put him down to try to teach him humility and sensitivity... but this time "The General" needs to be praised for truly understanding how important this is for people.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear DrBen:

Thank you!! There is a person here named Walter who really deserves the credit. Against every adversity, Walter timed this thing right and pushed and shoved to get them here and to organize crews to work late into the night and on Saturday. I always put him down to try to teach him humility and sensitivity... but this time "The General" needs to be praised for truly understanding how important this is for people.
Hip, Hip, Horray for Walter, and all the Astak team.

AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #12
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Thank you Robert, Walter and all at Astak for bringing us a great product, great service, and firmware updates!
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
IF you had signed up for a tweet from us you would already know. All tweets went out a while ago today.
sob sob, whine whine, I did not get a Tweet yet for my international order.

EDIT:
False alarm!!!!!!!!!!!
I just found out that I screwed up my Twitter notification settings.

Last edited by Dave_S; 09-11-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #14
Morlac
Connoisseur
Morlac doesn't litterMorlac doesn't litter

Device: Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
Thank you Robert, Walter and all at Astak for bringing us a great product, great service, and firmware updates!
Ditto!
Morlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #15
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I have my internet back!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

An hour of checking settings, checking connections, rebooting PCs, modems and routers, and it comes down to the Cat5 connecting the modem and router was bad. Dunno how, as I was running fine last night.

Grrrrr!

Anyway, I got the tweet while I was having lunch. I whooped like a child with ADHD on a sugar high and people at the next table game me a weird look. I pointed at my watch and said "I just got a tweet from Astak!" That didn't help matters.

I'll be busy making sure that I have enough books to start me off when I get it!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote