Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
seanvk
seanvk began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Overdrive and Kobo Aura One

My Kobo Aura one stopped working with Overdrive about two software updates ago. I can sign into Overdrive with my Kobo but I can't browse or search. I get nothing. It's useless at this point. I've reset my device and signed out/in to Overdrive numerous times. If I check out a book from Overdrive I have to manually do it from a website and copy it over. It's seriously broken and buggy.

Is it working for you? Have you had similar problems?

Sean
seanvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanvk View Post

Is it working for you? Have you had similar problems?

Sean
Working here, I am on latest firmware on my One and just borrowed a library book using the Aura One, it downloaded fine to my device.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo aura one, overdrive