Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-13-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
Sergei Matveev
Sergei Matveev began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 650
Thumbs up A Cat in Spite of Herself

There comes a time when you get tired of school, of bad luck, of your know-it-all frenemies and unfortunate love life. You are unhappy with yourself, consider yourself a loser, and see no bright prospects in your future. Everything loses its meaning, you just want to leave, to vanish, to change your life to the point that it becomes unrecognizable. You want to do something absolutely extraordinary, unusual and unexpected, so everyone can see you for what you really are. So they can finally understand!

But what would happen if everything you wished for came true, just not exactly how you expected? In fact, you couldn’t have imagined it, even in your worst nightmare! What if your life really changed into something completely unrecognizable, and your one and only goal became your mere survival? What if you were imprisoned in the darkness of a cat’s body, not knowing how to bring back everything you did not value before but have now lost?

What kind of heroic feat must you accomplish to become a human again? And what does it even mean to be a human? Will Maya be able to find answers to these questions and return to her old self? Find out for yourself in the fantastic, adventurous tale “A Cat in Spite of Herself.”

NOW Free On Amazon! April 13 (Wednesday) - April 17 (Sunday)!
Happy reading and thanks for your feedback!
http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Spite-Hers.../dp/B01BICKWGK

Sergei Matveev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Not fond of your blurb, but I will look at the book.
And hi.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
Sergei Matveev
Sergei Matveev began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Not fond of your blurb, but I will look at the book.
And hi.
Hi, Cinisajoy! Just wanted to write to you personally about the book! But you was faster
Sergei Matveev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:06 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
This is one of my go to forums. So no need for a personal message.
And yes, I will let you know what I think.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
magic, romantic adventure, teen fiction, young adult