Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
bsell1
bsell1 began at the beginning.

Device: WM phone, android tablet
don't like coverflow view--can I change?

I love the Calibre program, but I am not a fan of the coverflow view. Is there a way to add a bookshelf view?
bsell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsell1 View Post
I love the Calibre program, but I am not a fan of the coverflow view. Is there a way to add a bookshelf view?
Not at this time.
You can set how many covers show in the flow by a setting in preferences.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert