Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-11-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
JJG
JJG began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle WiFi
can't add book

hi all,
i have tried to add a book to calibre and it just hangs forever and then tells me it is hanging. i used to be able to with no problem. i have re-installed calibre v1.32 and still no joy. pls someone help
JJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Run calibre in debug mode (right click the preferences button to start in debug mode) and post the log, there may be something useful there.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert