Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 09:36 AM   #541
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Bebook mini
David,
------solved------------
My e-reader is bricked and I hope to repair it. Can you please send me the SD image for the kobo H2O?
------solved------------

My husband debugged the sdcard and it works again.
Thank you very much

Last edited by hannah; 02-20-2021 at 04:33 PM. Reason: solved
Old 02-20-2021, 03:24 PM   #542
rembatt
rembatt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o N250
Hello,
Thank you very much Davidfor !
Your image have work like a charm !
My kobo H2O is operational again . Many thanks to you and to the entire MobilRead team.
I don't have explain you my problem because it was a trivial case of data corruption of the sd card
Excuses for the bad english !
Advert
Old 02-20-2021, 08:34 PM   #543
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@hannah: PM sent.

@rembatt: Glad to hear it is working.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:31 AM   #544
geeza111
geeza111 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo H2O
Hi davidfor, any chance of sending me the image please as my h2o has gone into a loop.

Dave
Old 03-01-2021, 05:41 AM   #545
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 03-23-2021, 05:27 AM   #546
phtrunghieu
phtrunghieu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Dear David, could you help to send me Kobo H2O image! Thanx!
Old 03-23-2021, 06:18 AM   #547
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@phtrunghieu: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:41 PM   #548
phtrunghieu
phtrunghieu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o
Smile

Quote:
@phtrunghieu: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Dear David, my PM was activated, pls help to send to me image of kobo h2o. Thank you very much.
Old 03-24-2021, 10:47 PM   #549
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@phtrunghieu: PM sent.
Old 04-13-2021, 10:51 AM   #550
SmurfenB
SmurfenB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O (edition1/2017)
Quote:
@phtrunghieu: PM sent.
Hi David,

could you also send me the image? I can then repair my mothers Kobo Auro H2O edition1.

This would be very much appriciated.

Greetings, Bart
Old 04-13-2021, 08:47 PM   #551
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-14-2021, 05:07 AM   #552
SmurfenB
SmurfenB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O (edition1/2017)
Thumbs up

Quote:
PM sent.

Thank you for the image. There's still no sign of life from the kobo auro h2o (edition1), so i ordered a battery that seems compatible.

Thank you for the quick response.
Old 04-30-2021, 02:12 PM   #553
XJTULWQ
XJTULWQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O N250
Kobo H2O: Need SD Image

Hello Davidfor,
Could you please send the Aura H2O SD image to me?
My kobo aura h2o can't boot and just flicker after turn on.
I've almost gave up to repair my H2O, but found this forums.
Thanks in advance!
Old 04-30-2021, 08:28 PM   #554
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:12 AM   #555
mic85rm
mic85rm began at the beginning.

Device: aura h2o
hi guys.... hi need h2o sd image please... thanks in advance
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image