Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 04-07-2021, 01:01 AM   #31
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by likebookstore View Post
hi, this is not for the film, this is for the inner design and thicker glass coverlens( tempered glass) to make the body more strong.
Do you mean the eink substrate is now less prone to break? The body is stronger, but if the substrate is not, it can break because a temperature change, for example, or a vibration caused by a drop.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:50 AM   #32
squiresque
Enthusiast
squiresque began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars, Alita
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
With my Alita under Android 8.1 I have 23 GB (what was left of 32 GB) + 512 GB (SD card) = 535 GB storage option.
At the moment I use about 420 GB of it - with 53 (P10) I only start very little.

The P10 is much worse than the Alita in every respect and, in my opinion, not worth the discount.

Of course, the direct costs for an SD slot are slightly less than 32 GB more flash, but a built-in and functioning SD slot is more expensive to produce and of course much more valuable.
If I may ask, which 512GB micro SD card are you successfully using with Alita? Is it the upgrade to Android 8.1 that eliminated the stated 128GB limitation? Thank you.
squiresque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:51 AM   #33
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 5, Likebook 4, Tolino 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiresque View Post
If I may ask, which 512GB micro SD card are you successfully using with Alita? Is it the upgrade to Android 8.1 that eliminated the stated 128GB limitation? Thank you.
With Android 8.1 I have changed the SD card installation.
I now use them as a mobile card divided into 64 MB free, and then the rest partitioned and formatted as NTFS.
Cards I have tried and they work: Samsung Evo Plus and Sandisk Extreme.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote