Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2010, 01:56 AM   #1
pjwo
pjwo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy New to site

Hey just joining in from Vietnam. I have a kindle 2. Downloaded the Kindle for PC to computer. All books showing in archive on computer but when i go to open a book it says "The book could not be opened". Anyone else have this problem?
pjwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi pjwo and welcome to MobileRead. Knowledgeable Kindle owners should log on shortly with an answer for you. If not, try posting your question in the Kindle Forum

Last edited by MickeyC; 01-04-2010 at 06:16 AM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwo View Post
Hey just joining in from Vietnam. I have a kindle 2. Downloaded the Kindle for PC to computer. All books showing in archive on computer but when i go to open a book it says "The book could not be opened". Anyone else have this problem?

Might be better asking this in the kindle forum if you haven't already.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140

Welcome!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote