Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
cHex
Zealot
cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
Nook Simple Touch Limited Edition $79 - Black Friday

Barnes & Noble is selling the Nook Simple Touch Limited Edition for $79 on Black Friday.

Also 50% off select books, toys, and games; up to 30% off all toys and games.

Up to 50% off DVD and Blu-ray items, home and gift items and electronics.

Get an extra 30% off any one item; print coupon or enter code E7U4N9X online.

Save $100 on Rosetta Stone.

Get a free Dr. Seuss book. Get a free $10 eGift card with your purchase of at least $100 in gift cards and eGift cards.

Some of these deals are "Earlybird Specials."
cHex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this, but I was wondering what made the Black Friday Nook Simple Touch into a "Limited Edition". Turns out it's a white border around the unit, as indicated in this Engadget post:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/23/n...ck-friday-mak/

Looks cool, but I'm not sure it's enough to make me return the $99 - $30 gift card = $69 Nook Simple Touch I bought at Target a couple of days ago.

Also the $30 coupon states that it is usable twice - once online and once at the store...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this, but I was wondering what made the Black Friday Nook Simple Touch into a "Limited Edition". Turns out it's a white border around the unit, as indicated in this Engadget post:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/23/n...ck-friday-mak/

Looks cool, but I'm not sure it's enough to make me return the $99 - $30 gift card = $69 Nook Simple Touch I bought at Target a couple of days ago.

Also the $30 coupon states that it is usable twice - once online and once at the store...
It looks like a manufacturer made a mistake or something and B&N has turn into a good deal for us! I'd grab one if I could ordered it online. It's a really good deal.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
sami8519
sami8519 began at the beginning.

Device: Dx
Can I buy it online guys? The price is just great. Is it better than the kindle dx?
sami8519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:45 AM   #5
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
I just wanted to thank you guys for telling me about that Target deal! We used the difference on another Christmas present on our list that definitely wasn't going on sale anytime soon. Outstanding!

I am playing with my Christmas present already but I promised my family to put a Christmas bow on it again on the actual day
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert