Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 01-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
Gunner54
Bookworm
Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Jameson, Malcolm: Jameson Miscellany. v2 28 Feb 2020

NOTE: Version 2. Two additional stories. If You're Smart (Source: gutenberg.org) and Catalyst Poison (source: archive.org)

THE stories and articles in this anthology were compiled from copies of the magazines in which they were originally published. The principle source being https://archive.org. One story, Blind Alley, was found elsewhere on the internet, in the form of a very poor pdf. All the stories have been proofread and formatted uniformly. The cover was created using an original from Weird Tales, March 1941; which featured Jameson's story The Man Who Loved Planks. Four stories not contained in either, this anthology, or The Big Book of Malcolm Jameson Stories (available on this site – uploaded by Pulpmeister, 2019), are Einstein in Reverse, Lotus Juice, If You’re smart and Catalyst Poison. I have un-OCRed copies of the latter two. I will transcribed them if I can find the time. However, if anyone would like to volunteer to undertake this please let me know!
Gunner54
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Jameson_ Miscellany - Malcolm Jameson V2.epub (1.29 MB, 415 views)

Last edited by Gunner54; 02-28-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: New Version
Gunner54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 03:32 PM   #2
matzerich
Enthusiast
matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.matzerich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
Gunner 54, many thanks! Look also on our RGL side, we habe already posted many Stories from Jameson. Blind Alley was realised a few days before your version. It would be pitty to scan & edit the same Texts twice. Ofcourse you can use our texts for compilations (like pulpmeister). It's ok to use your Stories for the RGL?
Greatings, Matthias
http://freeread.com.au/@RGLibrary/Ma...lmJameson.html
matzerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2020, 04:42 AM   #3
Gunner54
Bookworm
Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Gunner54 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Reply to Matzerich

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzerich View Post
Gunner 54, many thanks! Look also on our RGL side, we habe already posted many Stories from Jameson. Blind Alley was realised a few days before your version. It would be pitty to scan & edit the same Texts twice. Ofcourse you can use our texts for compilations (like pulpmeister). It's ok to use your Stories for the RGL?
Greatings, Matthias
http://freeread.com.au/@RGLibrary/Ma...lmJameson.html
I started to source my compilation nearly a year ago. I was going to wait to upload until I had found/transcribed the missing stories. It sat on my desktop for a few months, until a few days ago when I found a source for Hobo God. I then decided to publish what I had.

Yes please do use anything of mine you want for the excellent RGL site! If in the future I do use anything sourced from Ray's site I'll include a mention.

As a Jameson addict, I hope RGL or I, or anyone else, can find the missing four stories!

Last edited by Gunner54; 01-30-2020 at 05:36 AM.
Gunner54 is offline   Reply With Quote