Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
PapaKilo
Enthusiast
PapaKilo began at the beginning.

Device: Android, kindle
Content Server: modify information

Is there a way to modify the labels on the display of the book information displayed by the Content Server?

There are two labels that say Formats: one of them is for which format to download and the other displays a new list of books with that format. Which in my mind is completely useless.

Ideally, when one selects the download button you should be asked which format to download.

If that is not possible it would useful If I could modify the correct Formats: label to read Download Formats:

Alternately it could also be useful to be able to select which fields are displayed like a book details template for the Content server.

Paul
PapaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
PapaKilo
Enthusiast
PapaKilo began at the beginning.

Device: Android, kindle
OK, I found out that you can alter the Content Server book details somewhat by altering the main interface Book Details Tab. I guess I can be happy with that. Some things don't work the same in both places and, of course, you can't change the titles.

Wish this was documented in the Content Server Help, but I guess you can't have everything.

Paul
PapaKilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert