Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
How do I change the fonts on PRS-650

I just picked up a PRS-650 from a garage sale in very good conditions. It looked very similar to my Sont PRS-T1, and it seems to be of better built quality. I just want to have a way to add custom fonts because I don't like the default one. I have already installed the PRS+ 650 firmware, but I'm at a loss what to do. I tried searching for this info in the PRS+ thread but 300 pages is just too overwhelming. I hope someone can provide me with quick directions.
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:32 AM   #2
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
Have a look at this guide: http://erhartc.net/ereading/fonts-for-prs/

It has everything you need.

gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
650, fonts, prs+