Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #301
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
is there a T?
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #302
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Category: food
letters left: _bcdef_hijk_mnopqrs_uvwxyz

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A

Tea for two and two teas! - "Tea is not a cloo"
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #303
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
D for dramatic?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #304
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry no dramatic D's in this food. Although there is a d in the type of food it is.

letters left: _bc_ef_hijk_mnopqrs_uvwxyz

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A
Old 11-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #305
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
A P please
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #306
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Sorry no Peas in this food!

letters left: _bc_ef_hijk_mno_qrs_uvwxyz

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A
Old 11-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #307
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

N for notsureIknowthisone
Old 11-11-2012, 12:04 AM   #308
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Sorry no Ens in this either. Maybe this food not as common as I thought.
It is delcious though and full of calories that my current diet does not allow. Also goes well with salt and vinegar chips although I am pretty sure that is not a recommended accompaniment.

letters left: _bc_ef_hijk_m_o_qrs_uvwxyz

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A

Last edited by SneakySnake; 11-11-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 AM   #309
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Did I kill the thread? Sorry.

Cloo
Spoiler:
It is a Greek dip
Old 11-11-2012, 12:27 AM   #310
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Try a K please
Old 11-11-2012, 12:30 AM   #311
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Sorry no Kays!

letters left: _bc_ef_hij__m_o_qrs_uvwxyz

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 AM   #312
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A Y please
Old 11-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #313
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Sorry no whys...

letters left: _bc_ef_hij__m_o_qrs_uvwx_z

T A_ A_ _ _ A L A T A
Old 11-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #314
dreams
It's about the umbrella

An R please
Old 11-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #315
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

There is indeed an arrrrr!

letters left: _bc_ef_hijk_m_o_q_s_uvwxyz

T A R A _ _ _ A L A T A

I seem to have lost a letter space. Back now - I hope that didn't make it worse.

Last edited by SneakySnake; 11-11-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Tags
first tag :p, guess them letters!