Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
jpathomas
jpathomas began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Hi from Long Beach CA, US

Hello Everyone,

My name is JP, and I live in Long Beach CA. I've been using my Sony Reader since it's release, and I have to say I have enjoyed it quite a bit. I have converted a few books from PG myself, using Book Designer and Harry T. Tutorial (THANK YOU Harry!). I have also tried some conversions of PDF documents, which we all know is not currently a workable process.

Most of my interest is in fiction, with a sideline in technical documentation (I'm a computer engineer by trade). I also run a very small online book catalog called Bookfolk for use by my wife and our friends. I hope someday to grow the site into a reasonable business, but I am a hardware guy, not a programmer, so it's "read a little, code a little" on that front.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of the forum better, and look forward to learning more about ebooks, reader technology, and conversion along with the rest of you.

Regards,
JP
jpathomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert