Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
evenstar120
evenstar120 began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
Help needed in reading / converting rgo files

Hi everyone

I am really hoping someone can help me with this. I have a couple of ebooks in an rgo file format but thus far have been unable to locate either a way to read them or a way to convert them to another format. I have had a look for the recommended windows reader application but the page is defunct on the official cerience page. Can anyone suggest another way I can read / convert them?

Thank you for any help / advice you can give
evenstar120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
somervta
somervta began at the beginning.

Device: Macbook Pro
Converter and Reader

For a reader, use Cerience RepliGo Viewer - I'm afraid there isn't another that I know of. For converting, it depends what format you want. For PDF, use a pdf converter, I've heard CutePDF works.

Last edited by somervta; 12-06-2011 at 03:51 AM.
somervta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
If you have any file which are capable of being shared with me, please send me a PM. I have managed to find a few of my old rgo files, however while I've had partial success on some of the simpler aspects, I need a larger sample to get a reasonable chance of success (some of the embedded formats seem to be a little less obvious). Once I have the doc written up it shouldnt be too hard to add support to Calibre or make a stand alone tool to dump the content.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
Meloria54
Meloria54 began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Hi everyone

I am really hoping someone can help me with this. I have a couple of ebooks in an rgo file format but thus far have been unable to locate either a way to read them or a way to convert them to another format. Can anyone suggest another way I can read / convert them (Preferably convert)?

Thank you for any help / advice you can give
Meloria54 is offline   Reply With Quote