Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #121
philip_goule
Enthusiast
philip_goule began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
TITLE: Kterm, Kindle terminal emulator

UPSTREAM SOURCE: http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-terminal/

SUPPORTS:
  • DX No
  • K3 No
  • K4 No
  • Touch Yes ( All Revisions )
  • PW Yes ( All Revisions )

LINK: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=202794

AUTHOR: Baf

NOTES:

Supercedes now non-working Xterm. Xterm is not supported by KUAL.
Kterm is.

Decent candidate for unified terminal? maybe.

REQUIRED BY: Frotz and probably others
how to use the terminal programs built for Kindle Touch 5.1–5.3?
philip_goule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #122
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip_goule View Post
how to use the terminal programs built for Kindle Touch 5.1–5.3?
You are double posting again, please do not do that.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2019, 08:54 AM   #123
eruditionastic
Enthusiast
eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: G090G1 5.9.7 G090G1 5.10.2
Can we add KindleLazy to this list? Probably more people would use it if it were easier to find.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=278776
eruditionastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:57 PM   #124
epigram_copydesk
epigram_copydesk began at the beginning.

Device: PalmIIIxe, Kindle 3, KOA2
KUAL extension for Cool Reader 3 on K3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznelson View Post
KUAL extension for Cool Reader 3:
Download archive
this archive link is broken

or is there another similar reader for K3 ?
epigram_copydesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 02:13 AM   #125
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by epigram_copydesk View Post
this archive link is broken

or is there another similar reader for K3 ?
Once again ...
Your info box says you have a KOA2 (touchscreen) model Kindle, do you also have a K3 keyboard model?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2020, 08:54 PM   #126
epigram_copydesk
epigram_copydesk began at the beginning.

Device: PalmIIIxe, Kindle 3, KOA2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Once again ...
Your info box says you have a KOA2 (touchscreen) model Kindle, do you also have a K3 keyboard model?
K3 keyboard wifi
epigram_copydesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 04:42 PM   #127
ngxson
ngxson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi @twobob , can you have a look on my KUAL extension: https://github.com/ngxson/hobby-kindle-http-file-server

What it does is opening a HTTP web server for browsing kindle's files from a PC or mobile. The site can be accessed within local network.
ngxson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:15 PM   #128
eetech84
eetech84 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10th gen KT4
Notepad app for Kindle KT4 (10th gen)

Im looking for a Notepad app for Kindle KT4 (10th gen). I had to install the Booklet (Coplate) version of KUAL, so I dont think the Kindlets are compatable...
eetech84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 02:52 AM   #129
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eetech84 View Post
Im looking for a Notepad app for Kindle KT4 (10th gen). I had to install the Booklet (Coplate) version of KUAL, so I dont think the Kindlets are compatable...
Try this
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 09:17 AM   #130
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
I want to use my rclone shell scripts by putting them into a KUAL extension. My question is, is there any way put dialog options or just plain message boxes on the kindle by shell script?
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 01:06 PM   #131
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalOfArt View Post
I want to use my rclone shell scripts by putting them into a KUAL extension. My question is, is there any way put dialog options or just plain message boxes on the kindle by shell script?
FBink:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=299620
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 03:50 PM   #132
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Thank you, that did it!
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:36 AM   #133
avin
avin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW5
Is Eboard chess working for anyone on 5.14.1.1 ? when I click on Kual menu, nothing really happens
avin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:08 AM   #134
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
@avin

Have you installed the patch for eboard chess? Grab the patched version here, I used it on my PW3, older FW though (5.9.7): https://disk.yandex.com/d/9dqYt0hZLUKAXQ
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 11:19 PM   #135
oldman20
oldman20 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
@avin

Have you installed the patch for eboard chess? Grab the patched version here, I used it on my PW3, older FW though (5.9.7): https://disk.yandex.com/d/9dqYt0hZLUKAXQ
thank you!
oldman20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extension, kual, launcher add-ons