Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Portable Audio/Video

Notices

Old 01-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
Anchoku
Connoisseur
Anchoku doesn't litterAnchoku doesn't litter

Explay micro-projector

Read this article for details.

Pocket projectors will become more prevalent over the next few years as the LED lamps get more powerful and efficient, and micro-displays and their optics get cheaper.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Wow, that is definitely cool stuff!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
dubconspirit
dubconspirit began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I cant wait!

Cant wait till these micro projectors get slicker, I brought a 3mmpro (the first one on amazon) and it is lasting well but the image resolution is too low for anything except video - still bring on better res ones!
Old 09-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
brokene60
brokene60 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hey you should check out the AAXA P1 pico projector. I did a quick thread on here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56263

It's way better than the 3M Mpro especially with the onboard text reader. The resolution while low (640x480) was acceptable to me for most uses - the main problem is brightness for me. It works great in dark / low-light areas, but once you start turning on lights the image gets washed out. I guess kind of like the old elementary school days when we actually watched films on film huh? hehehe

Here's what it can do in the dark:

Last edited by brokene60; 09-25-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
dubconspirit
dubconspirit began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokene60 View Post
Hey you should check out the AAXA P1 pico projector. I did a quick thread on here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56263

It's way better than the 3M Mpro especially with the onboard text reader. The resolution while low (640x480) was acceptable to me for most uses - the main problem is brightness for me. It works great in dark / low-light areas, but once you start turning on lights the image gets washed out. I guess kind of like the old elementary school days when we actually watched films on film huh? hehehe

Here's what it can do in the dark:

Looks pretty good....you mind if I post those images on the MicroProjector Forum - that second one really shows the projection colour tones well.