Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #556
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
sync'ing date/read is working again for me. That is all I really care about. I don't deal with tags/shelves thankfully
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #557
stormerider
stormerider began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 3, Nook Color, Nook HD+
Thanks for this awesome plugin, Kiwidude. I'm watching the GR thread to see when they fix this... I'm looking to start doing more between Calibre + GR automatically instead of trying to maintain two different databases. For example, syncing what I've read from GR to Calibre so that I can then use it to filter out stuff when I go to list what I need to sync over to my device when using the content server (which when using the iPad, seems to be one of the easiest ways to transfer files). And the converse, when adding stuff to Calibre, being able to add them to to-read (or owned) shelves on GR is also a really neat concept.
stormerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2013, 03:07 AM   #558
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Kiwidude, you are a God amongst men. Thank you so very much for developing this amazing plugin.

It is absolutely *perfect* for downloading Series data! You're so awesome. Thanks again!
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #559
rifka
Enthusiast
rifka began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Sony, Kobo
Hey Kiwidude. I just checked goodreads and they don't seem to be in a huge hurry to fix the the problem with the shelves. Can you give them a kick or something. You have way more influence than us little people.

As always this my favorite plugin and I miss it very much.

Thanks
rifka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #560
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
I just worked for me.
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #561
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I have no Internet at home at the moment, can others please confirm whether the problem has now been fixed for adding books to shelves? I can't test it myself, I had been exchanging PMs with one of the devs about it so perhaps they figured out what they broke without telling me...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #562
j123111
j123111 began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story HD (basic - EU)
Works fine for me (incl. tags)
j123111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #563
Rosalyne
Rosalyne began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Worked fine for me as well! Love the addon btw, I just recently learned that Calibre had plugins, and I was worried I'd have to manage my Goodreads collection manually. Discovering this has made my life so much easier.
Rosalyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #564
crocuta
crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.

Device: Pocketbook Aqua
Unfortunately, not working completely. While it does add the book from Calibre to my shelf on Goodreads, it doesn't add Date read, Rating and Review.
crocuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #565
kiwidude
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocuta View Post
Unfortunately, not working completely. While it does add the book from Calibre to my shelf on Goodreads, it doesn't add Date read, Rating and Review.
It does work, as I used it tonight myself now I have internet again. The problem most likely lies with you not setting your shelf add options for that shelf correctly.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #566
crocuta
crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.crocuta is that somebody.

Device: Pocketbook Aqua
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
It does work, as I used it tonight myself now I have internet again. The problem most likely lies with you not setting your shelf add options for that shelf correctly.
Hmmm, interesting. It worked before, I haven't changed anything, it stopped working anyway. So I set it up again and now the plugin works. *shrugs*
Anyway, thank you for the plugin, it made my life much easier!
crocuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:41 AM   #567
hakan42
Zealot
hakan42 is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Classic rooted; Galaxy S IV with Aldiko, other older devices
@kiwidude could you imagine adding --run-plugin option to your plugin?

One use case I have in mind would be to run an unattended sync at night on my Linux server to automatically merge the read date of already linked books into my database.

The other would be to sync (again, unattended, at night) my "to-obtain" shelf, creating empty books with the goodreads id already set on them.
hakan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #568
kiwidude

@haka - not particularly likely sorry mate. Remember this plugin has to conform to API performance thresholds set by Goodreads, and writing the plugin to be used in a batch process is most definitely not going to help keep it off the radar.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #569
hakan42
Zealot
hakan42 is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Classic rooted; Galaxy S IV with Aldiko, other older devices
I can understand that, I missed the part about the performance thresholds...
hakan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #570
rifka
Enthusiast
rifka began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Sony, Kobo
Hi Kiwidude.

I wanted to request an added feature. Could the plug-in "Remove From Collection". It can remove from shelf but if you remove from your Exclusive shelf it just adds it automatically to "Read".

Thank you.
rifka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, goodreads