Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
bremler
Enthusiast
bremler began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Editing epubs on the device?

I wonder if there is an app that would allow me to edit any errors such as typos, while I'm reading the book. I do a lot of proofreading of books I have scanned, and am thinking how great it would be to be able to edit epubs on the fly - rather than highlighting/annotating each error, then later plugging the device to a computer to fix the mistakes.
bremler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Not that I know of. Such a thing wold be handy.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
None that I'm aware of. Unless you had the file as a word doc, or some one of the office suites can read, but that would be an unbearable reading experience.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote