Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
Microcox
Microcox began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
Can i change "Electronic Ink Parameters"?

Hi everyone,

I have a PocketBook Pro 903. When i go to the "Configuration" menu then to "About Device" (i'm not sure about the exact translation, my device is in french) i can see a strange sentence among the various informations displayed here: " Electronic Ink Parameters: default".

Does it mean that we could somehow change those parameters? (for example to change the contrast?)

I believe many people could be interested by this information...

More generally speaking, i know that in Smartphones (especially the Andoid ones) we can access some boot menus with parameters that are usually not available to default users (it is often available by pressing some keys during the boot process). Maybe there is something similar in PocketBook?

Thanks in advance...
Microcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Thats probably the Eink waveform info. I dont believe its accessible in any normal way. and the only place to get other waveforms would from eink themselves or one of the oems.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert