Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
adrian1944
Connoisseur
adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Imac, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, Ipad Mini, Ipad Pro, Sony 650.
Problems with device interface plugins

Since about version 6.32 when I try to customise the device interface plugin for either of the Sony 600/700/900 or Sony 300/505 I get the following error message

---------------------------
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception
<b>TypeError</b>:argument 1 of QLineEdit.setText() has an invalid type

I am tryin to open this plugin to set the priority of type of publication to be sent to device which used to be possible (and indeed other d i plugins for devices I do not own open when I use the customise plugin button.

I cannot trace where these plugins are stored on my comuter.

Can anyone help me solve this?

Thanks

Adrian
adrian1944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
is there a details button on that error message.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 04:24 AM   #3
adrian1944
Connoisseur
adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

yes

see below

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:argument 1 of QLineEdit.setText() has an invalid type

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\config\__init__.py", line 443, in <lambda>
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\config\__init__.py", line 572, in modify_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\deviceconfig.py", line 50, in config_widget
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device_drivers\configwidget. py", line 43, in __init__
TypeError: argument 1 of QLineEdit.setText() has an invalid type

regards

adrian
Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Will be fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
adrian1944
Connoisseur

Thanks

adrian
Advert