Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Random (?) 6 character Book Titles

Hi,

When "Adding" a book title from my "device" to Calibre "Library", most of the time it works well, I get a tick displayed against the book in my device, and it appears ok in the library list.

However with a few books, although I get a window saying that it is adding the book to the library I don't get a tick against it in device, and when I check the library book list it isn't there.

I do however have about the same number of book titles in the library that have 6 (random?) characters each ?

When I try to "View" one of these I get an error message says "File is not a Zip file" ?

Are these the ePub ebooks I have added ?....
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Hi,

When "Adding" a book title from my "device" to Calibre "Library", most of the time it works well, I get a tick displayed against the book in my device, and it appears ok in the library list.

However with a few books, although I get a window saying that it is adding the book to the library I don't get a tick against it in device, and when I check the library book list it isn't there.

I do however have about the same number of book titles in the library that have 6 (random?) characters each ?

When I try to "View" one of these I get an error message says "File is not a Zip file" ?

Are these the ePub ebooks I have added ?....
That message usually means:
1) The expected format (inside) does not match the extension.
2) The format has been corrupted (or repaired by an aggressive A/V?) and is damaged beyoun use.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert