Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-28-2017, 05:09 PM   #1
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
About delete books

Hi:
I started using CC, and I have a little question. Let's see. I can sincronize CC with Calibre without problem. Then I downloaded some books from my main library to my tablet. However, now I want delete some books, but, and this is my question, I don't know how to do it, because if I delete fisically the file from my tablet, when I connect CC to Calibre server, and sincronize, CC (or perhaps Calibre) download all the books I deleted.

That's all. I'm sure it's some basic and simple, but I try and try, but nothing.
Sorry my grammar, I hope I could have explain my request fine.
Best regards from Lima, Perú
Blessings
mariaclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:26 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See our FAQ How do I delete books from CC?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2017, 05:29 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Does the normal deletion method of right-clicking on the book in Calibre (while connected) and selecting "Remove from device" from the pop-up menu not work? I've not tried it, but that would be the way I'd automatically do it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Does the normal deletion method of right-clicking on the book in Calibre (while connected) and selecting "Remove from device" from the pop-up menu not work? I've not tried it, but that would be the way I'd automatically do it.
Yes it does work, as does deleting the book from CC's book details and deleting from calibre's device view.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:08 PM   #5
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Works perfectly!!! Thanks a lot!!! I don't found this option because I changed the menu items, but now, I really happy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
As I said, I honestly don't saw this button... my bad!!! I'm feel like a dunky. However, thanks for the info.
mariaclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert