Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-21-2015, 08:54 AM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I found a solution for "elipsizing" (adding ... at the end) if a field overflows.

This feature will be in Friday's beta.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #17
mgaillard
mgaillard began at the beginning.

Device: Pb touch + android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I found a solution for "elipsizing" (adding ... at the end) if a field overflows.

This feature will be in Friday's beta.

The best solution, I think !
mgaillard is offline   Reply With Quote