Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Do you sweat with your PDA?

A PalmAddict user is wondering if anyone beside him uses his Palm (or any other PDA for that matter) while exercising (weight lifting, running, etc.). I am particularly paranoid of dropping my stuff, which is why I would never have the stomache to take a handheld with me to my workout. Feel free to drop your workout habits in the PA forum.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:10 AM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I have an iPod that I use for my music listening at the gym, but if I relied on my PDA for it's mp3 pllaying capabilities I might use it instead. I toyed with the idea of using my "old" T|3 as an eBook, but dismissed the idea because I'm mostly working out and not stationary enough to read my PDA.

Except when I walk on the treadmill for an hour, but I've decided to read normal computer magazines instead of adding another gadget to my repetoire.

I, too, hate the idea of dropping my gadgets (or worse, losing them) and adding another to my workout kit would only add to the "Oh ****!" quotient. My iPod has the stock case with beltclip so it's somewhat protected. (I saw a girl wreck her CD player the other day when she accidentally tugged on the headphone cable, and I'd just hate to have that happen with my PDA.)
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2005, 01:07 PM   #3
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
I use my RCA lyra for that. 512M flash player
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote