Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #31
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomevegan View Post
Sounds like something my cat would do... He loves to try to walk across it when I am reading before bed! I have to reposition myself a bit so he wont lay on it! I swear they get jealous. He sits in from of the computer screen too!

Black one is the snugglebug (Mittens) the gray one (Blade) not so much.
Give noms, no one hurt!

Last edited by pshrynk; 12-31-2008 at 11:44 AM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #32
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Give noms, no one hurt!
Perfect caption!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 AM   #33
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Perfect caption!
You should post that on icanhascheezeburger.com. It would so get selected!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #34
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Couldn't submit, don't have an account yet.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:19 PM   #35
awesomevegan
Connoisseur
awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.awesomevegan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindleing since 11/4/08
Quote:

Couldn't submit, don't have an account yet.
You guys are awesome! Those are my kittehs. The caption definitely suits them! I have an account on there I made one of Blade stealing my sammich.

Maybe Frank wanted to nom the coffee???
awesomevegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #36
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You guys are awesome! Those are my kittehs. The caption definitely suits them! I have an account on there I made one of Blade stealing my sammich.

I love LOLcats
Old 12-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
What the heck is 'noms' supposed to be?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #38
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What the heck is 'noms' supposed to be?

BOb
You know how Cookie Monster goes "nom nom nom" when he eats his cookies? Yeah, it's like that.

So "nom" can be used as an exclamation, or a noun for LOLcats. They have a different vocabulary from us hoomins.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #39
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
So "nom" can be used as an exclamation, or a noun for LOLcats. They have a different vocabulary from us hoomins.
k.

Old 12-31-2008, 12:53 PM   #40
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
k.

Treat yourself to some cute things:

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com
Old 12-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #41
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Treat yourself to some cute things:

http://www.icanhascheezburger.com
No thanks... I dislike cat photos and think LOLCats are a disgrace to the internet.

BOb
Old 12-31-2008, 01:02 PM   #42
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
No thanks... I dislike cat photos and think LOLCats are a disgrace to the internet.

BOb
GASP!

Oh you did not just go there!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:07 PM   #43
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
GASP!

Oh you did not just go there!
I know... everyone is going to hate me now.

BOb
Old 12-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #44
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I know... everyone is going to hate me now.

BOb
Well if you are a dog lover...

http://www.ihasahotdog.com
Old 12-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #45
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Sounds like something my cat would do... He loves to try to walk across it when I am reading before bed! I have to reposition myself a bit so he wont lay on it! I swear they get jealous. He sits in from of the computer screen too!

Black one is the snugglebug (Mittens) the gray one (Blade) not so much.
How dare you read when there are ears to be scatched! Keendle is lower life-form than kittehs! Keendle deserves kitteh's four pounds per square inch of paw pressure!
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, broken, byetta, kindle, screen