Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 06-27-2016, 04:33 AM   #1
Greymen
Greymen began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 8.4), iPhone 5s (iOS 9.3)
Lightbulb Russian localization for Marvin

Hello, Kris! First of all, let me to thank you for your nice app.
And in the second place, I’d like to translate Marvin 3 into Russian. Also I'm ready to translate Marvin 2. I think it's worth of it. It will be increase the quantity of Marvin's users among Russian-speaking iOS users.
May I get started to work? or someone is already working on it?

Best regards, Viktor Sokolov aka Greymen
Greymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:20 PM   #2
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Here is what Kris said in the Marvin 3 announcement blog post:

Quote:
I’d love it if you help me translate Marvin in your language (German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, etc…). If you’re interested, please visit Marvin 3′s localisation page on GitHub. If you’re not comfortable with GitHub, write me instead.
Удачи!
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2016, 02:46 AM   #3
Greymen

Faterson Ďakujem vám
Old 06-28-2016, 06:09 AM   #4
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@Greymen Thanks a lot for your support. Are you conformable using GitHub? If you'd like to get involved Settings > Support Marvin > Localise

Thanks again!
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #5
Greymen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Are you conformable using GitHub?
I am.
Advert
Old 06-28-2016, 09:58 AM   #6
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's fantastic. If you like we can continue corresponding at the email address in the GitHub readme.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #7
Greymen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
That's fantastic. If you like we can continue corresponding at the email address in the GitHub readme.
I don't mind. But I have sent a message to this e-mail earlier and there was no answer. Possibly my message denied by your spam filter. I'm using Yandex mail service.
Old 06-28-2016, 03:26 PM   #8
kguil
Addict

I have received a few thousand messages over the past days so I might have missed yours. Sorry about that.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:48 AM   #9
Greymen

Kris, please check your e-mail. I've sent you a letter entitled as Russian for Marvin.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:37 AM   #10
kguil
Addict

@Greymen I will. Thanks for your patience while I catch up
Old 07-17-2016, 02:54 PM   #11
Greymen

Hello, Kris. Please check your e-mail again. I've sent you a letter entitled as Russian for Marvin (full version).
Old 07-25-2016, 06:13 AM   #12
kguil
Addict

@Greymen Got it. I'm finishing an update that changes the strings in a few important places and don't want to waste your time retranslating. I'll write you back.