Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2023, 06:30 AM   #1
Itachi
Itachi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD
Exclamation Kobo ClaraHD stuck on restoring screen

Hello everyone
So I have this Kobo ClaraHD e-reader and I am stuck on a black screen that says restoring and no matter what I do, that doesn't seem to fix the problem.
Any idea what can I do to fix this problem? Thank you in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	203245  
Old 08-21-2023, 02:03 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You can obtain a Clara HD image and copy it to a new µSD card. I'll PM you the link for the image.
Advert
Old 08-23-2023, 11:58 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Please use the Kobo Firmware requests threads for any future requests. Any requests posted in this thread will no longer be responded to.
Closed Thread