Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle touch 5.3.2
change resources file of kubrick

first I want to thank for kubrick of ixtab. nice job.
but I have a problem. when I acess to folder of kubrick i see a folder named resources and it stores k5,k4 file to unbrick. And my question is what file i must download to change it.(example: default version k5 of kubrick is 5.1.2 change to 5.1.0)
pspvhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
You can boot from the CD and install it to a "normal" hard disk using slitaz-installer. Then refer to the documentation here: http://doc.slitaz.org/en:handbook:hacklivecd

You'll have to replace the kubrick/resources/devices/k5/{main_kernel,main_partition.gz} files in the CD's root ("rootcd" folder), then re-build the ISO using tazlito gen-iso.

The commands that you need are described in the link I gave above; the kernel and partition can be downloaded from one of the mirrors in the "simple debricking" thread.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #3
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle touch 5.3.2
change resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
You can boot from the CD and install it to a "normal" hard disk using slitaz-installer. Then refer to the documentation here: http://doc.slitaz.org/en:handbook:hacklivecd

You'll have to replace the kubrick/resources/devices/k5/{main_kernel,main_partition.gz} files in the CD's root ("rootcd" folder), then re-build the ISO using tazlito gen-iso.

The commands that you need are described in the link I gave above; the kernel and partition can be downloaded from one of the mirrors in the "simple debricking" thread.
thanks ixtab
pspvhp is offline   Reply With Quote