Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 12:45 PM   #91
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by por View Post

I managed to sell the device in Germany though, for 90% the price i initially paid. This is because now Ectaco is trying to sell it for !600 Euros! in Germany

http://www.ebay.de/itm/e-Book-Lesege...#ht_1052wt_944
No they are not. It costs around 450 Euro without discount (I payed around 420 Euro).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #92
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
No they are not. It costs around 450 Euro without discount (I payed around 420 Euro).
They sure are trying... i even posted a link

Here it is again

http://www.ebay.de/itm/e-Book-Lesege...#ht_1052wt_901
por is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #93
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Yes they are... i even posted a link

Here it is again

http://www.ebay.de/itm/e-Book-Lesege...#ht_1052wt_901
That might not be Ectaco themselves.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #94
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
That might not be Ectaco themselves.

Andrew
If you were right, there would also be other resellers out there (at ebay) offering a lower price.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #95
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
So the firmware is improving the experience of using this e-reader?
I am torn between this one and Pocketbook Pro.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #96
por
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
So the firmware is improving the experience of using this e-reader?
I am torn between this one and Pocketbook Pro.
I think ONYX M92 is better than Pocketbook, it also seems to have a brighter future.

The jetbook color is also a great device, could also even come close to the product description in the course of time.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #97
Hui Neng
Ebookreader
Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Hui Neng turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Nook Simple Touch - Nook HD+
Quote:
I think ONYX M92 is better than Pocketbook, it also seems to have a brighter future.
Who knows what is in the future?
They just started selling the PB 622. I think if they produce a PB 922 which should not be too difficult, they might have the superior product.
Hui Neng is offline   Reply With Quote