Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Add sound to a book?

Does anyone know how to add sound?

I was thinking about scanning an illustrated book I made and adding my voice reading it when the page turns, like Nooks Read to me Childrens books?
I have Garageband which has a voice recorder, and Acrobat to make a pdf, and I guess a scanner or camera to scan the pages?
Would that even work? Would it be hard?
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote