Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
Sweetheartdjab
Sweetheartdjab began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Wanna change the view of Calibre

Hi dear members!

Oh well - I am sure this question is already asked for dozens of times.
I am sorry - I am simply too dumb to find them or at least the help I need.
I am new to this board insofar I am still a bit unused to the search here.

After a broken pc I have had to download Calibre for new.
I have now the version 0.9.34.
In the previous version 0.9.32 my view of Calibre has been in this way:

Which I prefer and badly want to have back with me.

Now... the view is like this:

I did try already to change my settings at this place:

maybe that is anyway wrong - I simply do not know WHERE and HOW.

Would be anyone of you as kind to tell me the way (step by step) to change it back to these 'flying' books.

Thanks a lot for your responses.
Please forgive me my probably 'wobbly' English - I am German.
Sweetheartdjab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Either grab the yellow line and drag it down or click on the center icon (curved arrow) of the three at the bottom right-hand corner of calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
Sweetheartdjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Either grab the yellow line and drag it down or click on the center icon (curved arrow) of the three at the bottom right-hand corner of calibre.
Wow... that was fast.
I'm so very pleased now.

It was just the help I needed.
Fantastic!

Because I have had to made with that a few changes more I simply want to explain my ways.
Maybe someone else will have at one time the same problem and can use these steps.

I'm followed your advice and with my original screen is no yellow line.
But yes.. if I clicked on the mentioned center icon (arrow) then this kind of slide-show showed up
with scrolling at my mouse and I also could open the books via this way.

Then still this question was with me:
Okay, the possibility to get this slide show directly above my book list seemed to be gone with the program.

Hmmm, I simply want to have both with one view - the written list and additional on top in the middle
of the screen this slide-show and I am stubborn .

So I opened again this icon :

and went further in the shown row:

There I have choosen these settings:

Hope my small add will not bother anyone.
I was for so many times at this point of NEED by any stuff and I would have wished for this.

Once again a to you, DoctorOhh.
I am really now.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
It looks like you have things set, restart calibre and you should be back to the covers above your reading list.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Sweetheartdjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
It looks like you have things set, restart calibre and you should be back to the covers above your reading list.
I am back

Tags
calibre 64-bit, change, help needed, view