Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
The Nexus 10 is a wonderful little device.

Although, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new Archos stuff.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #17
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
The Prestigio tablets look pretty good; especially the 8 inch one. Unfortunately they are not available in the US.
To be fair, they only became really popular over here about couple of months ago; before that you could only find them occasionally, and only 7" tablets. Since they came out with 8" and 10" tablets, and phones that can accept two sim cards, they've been selling like crazy. Perhaps they will become available in the US as well?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #18
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
i loved my galaxy note 10.1. has an spen, fast processor, dang good battery life... it was the best android tablet i ever owned. i chose it over the nexus 10 mainly for the sd card slot and spen.

i sold it and bought a samsung 700t - way more powerful but 1/2 the battery life... i kinda think i got gypped. seems if i need the power my desktop and laptop aren't that far away and if i am that far away i'd prefer battery life. i got the 500t too, but may end up selling it if i can live with the short battery life of the 700t. if not, the 700's going back.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
N10 - the 32GB is now in stock (UK)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote