Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
danielyang94
danielyang94 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
use facebook on kindle touch 3g without root!

i just found it out on my kindle touch.
setting-manage your social networks-facebook-forget my password-change the password
then, you are in the home of your facebook!
danielyang94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielyang94 View Post
i just found it out on my kindle touch.
setting-manage your social networks-facebook-forget my password-change the password then, you are in the home of your facebook!
Yes, facebook is a social network. There are some interesting "side effects" in the "different" social networking restrictions (i.e. Google). I am curious if amazon "fixed" some of this in 5.1.0...

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-15-2012 at 11:35 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
danielyang94
danielyang94 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
yes! it works on 5.1.0. and change the languages works,too
danielyang94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielyang94 View Post
yes! it works on 5.1.0. and change the languages works,too
Check out the youtube video about this. There is a lot more to it than you think. (But lets not give away too many secrets here, okay?)

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-15-2012 at 11:36 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote