Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 05:01 AM   #1
sibelhodge
Enthusiast
sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sibelhodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
LG's e-newspaper display

LG develops a flexible e-newspaper display:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/18687...er_screen.html

Sibel
sibelhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #2
sony_fox
Zealot
sony_fox has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo Auroa H2O
Sounds great to me. Interesting to see the product when it's actually released. I wonder how flexible it really is? Fold up into a pocket, or curly slightly?
sony_fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony_fox View Post
Sounds great to me. Interesting to see the product when it's actually released. I wonder how flexible it really is? Fold up into a pocket, or curly slightly?
If you can't roll it up and swat flies with it, it will fail to fulfil one of the major functions of a newspaper .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony_fox View Post
folding, I doubt we'll ever see a true folding screen. I think we'll be going back to the age of the scrolls!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i think the important part of the story is actually the mention of production. They say they will start full scale production of the 11.5" diagonal screen in the 1st half of the year. That's the display for the Skiff. So Skiff will be out by summer( for NH people)
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
here's a pic of LGs new effort

Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e-newspaper