Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-26-2021, 06:08 PM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
The House of the Spirits

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I thought it might interest some: It's perhaps a sign of how much TheStorygraph has grown in the year since it launched that after selecting The House of the Spirits as its book of the month for December, they've managed to secure someone who knows a bit about the book to join their Instagram discussion group when the book is up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	notbad.png
Views:	202
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	189845  
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:48 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
An incredible writer and a beautiful work of art.

I loved that book, along with her The Stories of Eva Luna and Eva Luna.

I'm sure she'll add some...insight...into her novel.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert