Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Black Friday Sales - Kindle

Black Friday Sales - Kindle

We're now in the holiday shopping season and sales abound. Below, you'll find current sales, Black Friday sales, Cyber Monday sales, and any other promo out there. Let me know if you find something and I'll add it to this list. Happy shopping

Kindle Fire ($199)
  • Staples -- $199 + free $20 GC

Kindle Touch ($99~$189)
  • Staples -- $149 + free $20 GC (3G SO)
  • Staples -- $99 + free $20 GC (WF SO)

Kindle Keyboard ($99~$189)
  • Best Buy -- $90 (3G SO) - on sale now
  • Target -- $85 (3G SO)

Kindle NT ($79~$109)
  • RadioShack -- $79 + free $10 GC (WF SO)
  • Staples -- $79 + free $15 GC (WF SO)

M-Edge Covers
  • Best Buy -- 50% off
  • Office Depot -- $10 covers when you buy any Kindle

*Note: please read the fine print in these ads. Many items have severe quantity restrictions per store. If it says "minimum 4 per store", there's a good chance your store will only have 4 in stock. Recent trends find people camping out a day or two (and even longer) in advance to be first in line when the sales begin.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-21-2011 at 07:40 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Except for the Target sale, these are just regular prices..??
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Except for the Target sale, these are just regular prices..??
Yes, they're there for reference. I'm just preparing in advance.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yes, they're there for reference. I'm just preparing in advance.
A placeholder...clever monkey.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I saw an ad.... Not Kindle but interesting! BUY a HP Desktop computer get the HP Tablet for $149! Best Buy ad! This been a great deal IF I had the money LOL Son wants a new Desktop & I would Love a Tablet hehehe

I know I know

Thing is there is just too many sales to keepup too!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #6
jswinden
Nameless Being

Just saw the Walmart Black Friday ad on their website. They list the KFire at $199 and the K4 NT at $79. Both are priced exactly what they are now, so I'm not sure why they even placed them in the ad?! I bet Amazon controls the price the way Apple does with their items, so we probably won't see many discounts on the Kindles. However, we might see discounted accessories if you buy a Kindle.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I wonder if the Touch will be in stores for Nov 25th.

Now I see Staples has the Touch listed in their ad for $99/$149 SO and receive $20 Staples gift card after rebate.

Last edited by Fbone; 11-11-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
tlc
Zealot
tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: KK 3G, iPad
Wow! That's a good price on the KK3GSO! I wonder if the standard prices for the KKs are going to drop after the KTs is available.

Hmmm. Is $55 savings enough to make me brave BF shopping??
tlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc View Post
Hmmm. Is $55 savings enough to make me brave BF shopping??
Old 11-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #10
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I wonder if the Touch will be in stores for Nov 25th.

Now I see Staples has the Touch listed in their ad for $99/$149 SO and receive $20 Staples gift card after rebate.
I'm thinking it probably will be. My expected delivery date is the 23rd, but I live very close to a distribution center and I'm hoping to get it on the 22nd.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #11
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Thanks for making up that list, tubemonkey! I know it'll be useful to check back here when I'm doing my holiday shopping.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #12
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Very tempted by that $85 deal at Target. The Kindle with keyboard still allows limited web surfing over 3G correct? If so I may battle the crowds and try and get one at that price.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #13
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
Very tempted by that $85 deal at Target. The Kindle with keyboard still allows limited web surfing over 3G correct? If so I may battle the crowds and try and get one at that price.
Seems like someone asked whether that surfing with a keyboard was for the older, previous keyboard kindles. Will it always be true for any keyboard device.

I was hoping mine was to be grandfathered in.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:30 AM   #14
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Will it always be true for any keyboard device?
You mean 20 years from now always?

Highly unlikely.

You mean 1 year from now?

Anyone's guess.
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #15
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
Very tempted by that $85 deal at Target.
Me too, just like, maybe, a couple hundred thousand other people.

I know this is another impossible question, but how long before the midnight opening are you likely to have to be lined up?
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote