Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-22-2018, 08:33 AM   #1
TalSO
TalSO began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3 (2015), Nook Simple Touch
Offline access to RSS and articles and sync across devices

Hello.
I have a Kindle Paperwhite (latest gen).
What I mostly want to do with it is read saved articles (that I collect from the web when browsing with Chrome - PC and android) as well as RSS feeds of blogs that I follow - essentially - the same things I can do with the likes of Instapaper\Pocket.
I know that it's possible to have my Instapaper content sent to my Kindle, which should, theoretically, solve any issues, but the thing is - I want these to be synced across my devices (especially between my Kindle and my Android phone), i.e. - that if I read something on one device, it will be marked as read on the other.
Also, I want the RSS feeds to be automatically sorted into collections.
Finally, I want this to happen automatically (preferably in real time, but I'd settle for daily updates).

I don't mind jailbreaking the device, if that would help.
I would pay for a service, if it's not too much, but only if it really does completely solve everything.

Any thoughts on how to get these things done?
TalSO is offline   Reply With Quote