Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #76
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony T1, Kobo Mini, Onyx C67ML Carta2, Boyue Paper/Likebook
Has anyone heard about this news about Google Play not being available in most Android e-readers?

Is anyone experiencing any kind of problems with Google Play and the new firmware?
colibris79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:29 AM   #77
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by colibris79 View Post
Has anyone heard about this news about Google Play not being available in most Android e-readers?

Is anyone experiencing any kind of problems with Google Play and the new firmware?
I put the new firmware on about June 20th and Google Play is working fine. I just updated apps and ran the Play Protect scan, no problems found.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:54 AM   #78
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ubuntu LTS, Android, Bouye Likebook Plus
Yesterday I reset my device to factory settings with latest firmware. And reinstalled stuff from scratch. Google Play works fine.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:38 PM   #79
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony T1, Kobo Mini, Onyx C67ML Carta2, Boyue Paper/Likebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I put the new firmware on about June 20th and Google Play is working fine. I just updated apps and ran the Play Protect scan, no problems found.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
Yesterday I reset my device to factory settings with latest firmware. And reinstalled stuff from scratch. Google Play works fine.
Thanks for your answers, guys. I wonder if it is because, according to the article, our devices were bought before march. Let's hope everything keeps working fine.
colibris79 is offline   Reply With Quote