Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 08:32 AM   #166
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I wish I could have some cake with my coffee (Yeah, they delivered new coffee-beans for the machine about 15 minutes ago)
Granted. It's a new, experimental Surströmming cake, and it is being made from the "raw" ingredients right in front of you....

I wish that the distilleries were open.

Last edited by LazyScot; 09-19-2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Opps; forgot the wish
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:16 AM   #167
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I wish that the distilleries were open.
They are: but they are all distilling perfume; mostly Chanel no5.

I wish for an end to world poverty.
(Does anyone really want to subvert that?)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #168
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Nope, not touching that one...

I wish I had come up with that
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:21 AM   #169
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Granted, everybody dies.

Hey, I didn't make up the rules. I just corrupt them.

Quote:
Nope, not touching that one...

I wish I had come up with that
Granted, but everybody still dies.

I wish it was 17:00 already.

Last edited by acidzebra; 09-19-2008 at 09:23 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:22 AM   #170
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:

Granted - everyone has become a slave, bought and sold on the auction block.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2008, 09:24 AM   #171
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Granted: Bill Gates and a few Oil Princes die and their wealth is redistributed.

Wish: I wish I could go skydiving today. Wait, no, that's way too easy to corrupt. Umm... I wish no one would do anything nice for me today.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #172
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Granted: Bill Gates and a few Oil Princes die and their wealth is redistributed.

Wish: I wish I could go skydiving today. Wait, no, that's way too easy to corrupt. Umm... I wish no one would do anything nice for me today.
Granted - the parachute fails and you go splat. Everyone says nice thing about you, and even offer you a winning lottery ticket, but you're too dead to notice....
Old 09-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #173
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Umm... I wish no one would do anything nice for me today.
Granted. They do nice things to those around you, but notably not you.

I wish I was sitting on Glen Brittle beach enjoying some great weather.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 AM   #174
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
Granted - but horseshoe crabs have invaded the beack and are biting.

I wish I had an Evan Williams Burbon shoe right now.
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #175
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioflyertoo View Post
I wish I had an Evan Williams Burbon shoe right now.
Granted. I hope ten-and-a-half is your size... I was just guessing. You did want the pumps, yes?

I wish I had a fully-functioning sonic screwdriver.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #176
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Granted. I hope ten-and-a-half is your size... I was just guessing. You did want the pumps, yes?

I wish I had a fully-functioning sonic screwdriver.
Granted - Harry T's avatar delivers it......

I wish I had a functioning Tardis....
Old 09-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #177
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I wish I had a functioning Tardis....
Granted. Harry T's avatar is piloting it.

(I'd wish for Fireball XL-5 next, but some damned genie would only turn me into a marionette...)

I wish I was the Phantom.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #178
AMBene
AMBene has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Evo, Sony 505; Kindle 3
Granted, but the opera closes and the girl marries another.

I wish my 15 year old would quickly grow out of his testerone driven, pubescent, hate of "parental interference and control" as he refers to it. (I personally call it responsible parenting, but what do I know?)
AMBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #179
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Granted, unfortunately, they are in a format that no e-reading device will ever be able to display properly.
PDFs?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #180
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBene View Post
I wish my 15 year old would quickly grow out of his testerone driven, pubescent, hate of "parental interference and control" as he refers to it. (I personally call it responsible parenting, but what do I know?)
Granted, but he's now 43 and he's still not doing anything around the house and he won't leave home.

I wish my photographic skills actually came within shouting distance of my desire and enthusiasm.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness