Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-04-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
bargaindoctor
bargaindoctor began at the beginning.

Device: BargainBook
Hello all from new ebook entrepreneur

Dear all,

I found this site in my market research, and what a great lively community this is!

I'm an entrepreneur who have been on the ebook reader idea for a while, and currently in China / Hong Kong in the process of building my own ebook reader. It's going to be something that's better than any of the existing ones on the market, tricky but will see if we can drop the prices too.

Anyway I am looking to make this a huge venture and so looking for a few selected partners in the business, with equal shares in the company.

There are some great ideas and posts on here but if any of you are interested to join as part of our group (especially interested in technically saavy people and internet marketers!) please drop me an email.

My direct email is bargaindoctor<at>gmail.com.

Thanks!
bargaindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
sic
Addict
sic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enoughsic will become famous soon enough

Device: SONY reader
this sounds like a scam!
"BargainDoctor" !
What kind of a name is that?
sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #3
bargaindoctor
bargaindoctor began at the beginning.

Device: BargainBook
LOL Sic thanks for your warm invitation I'm a medical trained entrepreneur and that's my personal email add. As I stated I'm looking to go into this as a new venture. I'm currently in Hong Kong exploring many angles with the business, with some pretty good progress. Got a couple of others from the forum who I have personally approached that are interested to be part of this.

Anyway I'm just looking to learn from this forum - and hopefully be able to add my own thoughts. I've yet to purchase an ebook reader myself (on the to buy list for a long time!) but looking forward to it
bargaindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote