Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
LDesjardin
LDesjardin began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK
not showing all my books

I have a rooted nook that I've transferred files to via calibre2opds, viewable through Trook. Anyway, when I plug it into the usb calibre only a few of my books appear in the 'On Device' column.

Is there someway to fix this?

At some point I'm going to want to use Calibre to see what books are on there and remove them.
LDesjardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre only sees book sunder my documents, move your books there.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
LDesjardin

Actually they are in My Documents.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Then if they have the correct extension, they will be shown.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
LDesjardin

When I click on the 'Device' tab at the top. It shows the rest, but it shows them not being in the library, but they are in the library.
Advert
Old 04-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

calibre uses metadata to determine when a book is the "same" presumably the metadata in the library and in the files on your Nook doesn't match.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
LDesjardin

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you. Now I have to figure out how to fix it.