Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #136
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Do you guys think the DaNL code will work on a preorder? I want to get The Firebird.

ETA: Don't bother; there's no Add to Cart option
If you have credits you can't get any book. Only ones that aren't or haven't been a featured selections or it uses a credit.

I grabbed the Rosemary Rogers book.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #137
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If you have credits you can't get any book. Only ones that aren't or haven't been a featured selections or it uses a credit.

I grabbed the Rosemary Rogers book.
I used up all my credits a long time ago, and I don't plan to renew my subscription. I chose the Terry Spear bundle; never tried her before.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #138
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Didn't realize it worked on bundles. I got Beth Cornelison's Healing Luke.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #139
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Heads up DANL members. Check your email for a survey. Complete it and get a code for a free book or try code RTFIND2013.

To use it, it mus be the only item in your cart.
I have to spread around more karma before I give you more so I will just say..
WOOT!!! Free Olivia Cunning book bundles
Old 05-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #140
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Didn't realize it worked on bundles. I got Beth Cornelison's Healing Luke.
It should work on any bundle. My problem is I own all the books already except the erotica bundle not interested in that one.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #141
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Hey! there are 2 new bundles that the code might work on:
4-book Oliva Cunning bundle
3-book Julie Anne Walker Bundle

I can't test it because I already used my code but it's worth a try if you want these books!
It does (and apparently even for non-members).

Any other suggestions (I have all of the second and two of the first).

Last edited by koland; 05-08-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #142
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
It does (and apparently even for non-members).

Any other suggestions (I have all of the second and two of the first).
You can find all bundles here

The code should work for any book or bundle for non members.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #143
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I used up all my credits a long time ago, and I don't plan to renew my subscription. I chose the Terry Spear bundle; never tried her before.
I've heard she is good but I have not read her though I own several already. Highlanders and werewolves makes a interesting combo. I just hope it's better than the Lydia Dare books.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #144
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Do you guys think the DaNL code will work on a preorder? I want to get The Firebird.

ETA: Don't bother; there's no Add to Cart option
Ha, that's the first one I looked for. I ended up getting Grace Burrowes latest Duke's Obession book, Lady Eve’s Indiscretion, since it was on my wish list.

Last edited by apesmom; 05-08-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #145
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
You can find all bundles here

The code should work for any book or bundle for non members.
Thx. I seem to have either all or all but one on nearly all the bundles.

So, I could pick up the cowboy bundle (two I don't have) or another in the Terry Spears series (I have the first six) or perhaps something lighter like The Blue-Ribbon Jalapeño Society Jubilee by Carolyn Brown. Has anyone read this last one?
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #146
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Yes! Worked for me, a nonmember! Apesmom you rock!
Old 05-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #147
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Thx. I seem to have either all or all but one on nearly all the bundles.

So, I could pick up the cowboy bundle (two I don't have) or another in the Terry Spears series (I have the first six) or perhaps something lighter like The Blue-Ribbon Jalapeño Society Jubilee by Carolyn Brown. Has anyone read this last one?
Brown is a love or hate author. You might want to sample one of her other books you got for free.

I click the view all button and slowly went through the list. I have so many of their books it's was hard for me to find something I didn't have. I almost went with a this book here that publisher's weekly recommended but after all the talk of the last two weeks in blogland of wallpaper historicals killing the genre I didn't want to take that chance.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:16 AM   #148
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Well I just finished REAL by Katy Evans. Seriously do we need a sequel? I read one is coming out. If you like 50 Shades then this book is probably for you. It's an erotic romance with very little plot. The heroine repeats herself alot like 50 Shade's heroine does. I don't know what to rate it. I am appalled at the hero's action in the final scene. OMG I wont say what happens but He and Christian Grey could start a club for psychos.

Spoiler:
I think he should be in prison for what he did to the villain. I really think Bipolarism was wrongly portrayed in this book. I know several people including a family member with it and this is just so not them! I really dislike how the author took a negative stand on taking medication for the condition. I know several who do and live a rather normal life. I think he should held accountable to his actions due to refusing treatment for his condition. I think the heroine is an enabler or just plain stupid to overlook all he did.

I really don't know what to rate it. As an erotic romance it was pretty good as condoning the hero and heroines actions though I can't... It has very little plot and tons of sex talk. I'm only glad I didn't have to pay for the book but got to read it due to the Lending program.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-09-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #149
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Brown is a love or hate author. You might want to sample one of her other books you got for free.
So true! I read her Luckadeau series and I hated all three books (all one star reads for me). I know it's dramatic but I shudder every time I see her name now

Quote:
Well I just finished REAL by Katy Evans. Seriously do we need a sequel? I read one is coming out. If you like 50 Shades then this book is probably for you. It's an erotic romance with very little plot. The heroine repeats herself alot like 50 Shade's heroine does. I don't know what to rate it. I am appalled at the hero's action in the final scene. OMG I wont say what happens but He and Christian Grey could start a club for psychos.
Now I'm even happier I decided to stay away.

Anyway, I'm very psyched this morning! Now You See Her is one of my favorite Linda Howard books and I got an eReaderIQ notification this morning that it went down to $0.99. It's now safely bought I'm so happy I decided to track it when Son of the Morning went down to $0.99 last month. Now I'll have to do that for my other favorite Linda Howard books
Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #150
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Quote:
So true! I read her Luckadeau series and I hated all three books (all one star reads for me). I know it's dramatic but I shudder every time I see her name now

Now I'm even happier I decided to stay away.

Anyway, I'm very psyched this morning! Now You See Her is one of my favorite Linda Howard books and I got an eReaderIQ notification this morning that it went down to $0.99. It's now safely bought I'm so happy I decided to track it when Son of the Morning went down to $0.99 last month. Now I'll have to do that for my other favorite Linda Howard books
Just finished listening to "After the Night". I loved it. I don't know if it reads as well but listening to it was terrific. Thanks for posting about "Now You See Her". I will get that to read.
Closed Thread