Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Smile Nook-ST "Black Friday" at Sears $39.99

The "Black Friday" sale at Sears stores has the Nook Simple touch for $39.99 with the standard "limited quantities" caveat. Definitely worth standing in line if you've been thinking about a Nook for yourself or as a gift!

The ad is HERE

Then, click the arrow in the ad to get to page 4.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
lettuceman44
lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow, I was gonna buy a Glo, but now I don't know....... I think I'll have to get this
lettuceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I'd be interested to know if anyone here actually grabbed one at Sears. My local ad said "minimum 4 per store", so I did not even bother: I got one at Target for $49, however.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
lettuceman44
lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I neither got the Sears or target deal.
Was able to get the B&N deal though, im very happy about that
lettuceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^ too bad. My Target had TONS of them around 4am on Friday morning still.
Does yours have a white border? Presumably, there was a special edition for the Black Friday deal in B&N.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
cmw0829
cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmw0829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I stood in line for 2 hours at Sears to get a voucher for 1 of the presumably 4 that they had. When I got to the register, they said they were all out. I presented my voucher and they upgraded me a Nook Color for the same price.
cmw0829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
I stood in line for 2 hours at Sears to get a voucher for 1 of the presumably 4 that they had. When I got to the register, they said they were all out. I presented my voucher and they upgraded me a Nook Color for the same price.
I'm sorry, WHAAAT ?!? But then again, you did stand in line for 2 hours, so you deserve it. How do you like it?

Last edited by xendula; 12-05-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
I presented my voucher and they upgraded me a Nook Color for the same price.
Truly an Only in America story.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
xendula
eBookworm

^ Totally. In Germany they would have laghed in your face at the mere idea!