Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
bcabral
bcabral began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR1000S, iRex DR800S
iRex iLiad & iRex DR1000S

Hi!

I'm selling my iRex iLiad V2 (bought in Fev/2008) and my iRex DR1000S (bought in Dec/2009). Both of them have been used and are in perfect conditions. The DR1000S had the screen replaced in Fev this year, but it's as new.
The reason for this is that I also have the DR800S and I don't need 3 devices. And the DR1000S proved to be somehow big for my needs.
Please PM with a serious offer.
I'm in Portugal and I prefer to sell to EU zone.
I can provide high resolution photos if needed.

Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
bcabral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcabral View Post
Hi!

I'm selling my iRex iLiad V2 (bought in Fev/2008) and my iRex DR1000S (bought in Dec/2009). Both of them have been used and are in perfect conditions. The DR1000S had the screen replaced in Fev this year, but it's as new.
The reason for this is that I also have the DR800S and I don't need 3 devices. And the DR1000S proved to be somehow big for my needs.
Please PM with a serious offer.
I'm in Portugal and I prefer to sell to EU zone.
I can provide high resolution photos if needed.

Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
You might give us some photos, your asking price (especially for the 1000S) and as you have only a few postings (and no additional karma) some hints that you're not one of the many frauds (not saying you're one but some users have burnt before)

Last edited by joblack; 08-25-2010 at 09:20 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
bcabral

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
You might give us some photos, your asking price (especially for the 1000S) and as you have only a few postings (and no additional karma) some hints that you're not one of the many frauds (not saying you're one but some users have burnt before)
Yes, that's true... I can do that. But also, if you see any of my posts you will find that there is one with photos, where the I show all three e-books and where the dr1000s was still with a broken screen.
That's why I was a little lost with the first comment.

Bernardo Cabral
Old 08-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
bokjeid
Addict
bokjeid began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000S
I sent you PM.. You've not got it?
bokjeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
bcabral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokjeid View Post
I sent you PM.. You've not got it?
Sorry... my bad! Just replied to you!
Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
Old 03-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
bcabral

Hi!

I still have the DR1000 for sell. Please PM with a offer.
It's still as good as new, I'll send HQ photos of it if interested.

Thanks,

Bernardo Cabral
Old 05-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #8
kingerg
kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony prs-700, Kindle DX Graphite, Kindle Touch 3G
Hi!

How much for the Irex Iliad?
kingerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:19 AM   #9
bcabral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingerg View Post
Hi!

How much for the Irex Iliad?
Hi!

Sorry, I only have the DR1000 for sell.
Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
Old 05-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #10
kingerg
kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony prs-700, Kindle DX Graphite, Kindle Touch 3G
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcabral View Post
Hi!

Sorry, I only have the DR1000 for sell.
Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
Ok.

Then how much for the DR1000? in U$ Dollars?

Thanks for your time.
kingerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
bcabral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingerg View Post
Ok.

Then how much for the DR1000? in U$ Dollars?

Thanks for your time.
Hi!

I'm asking 250€, so it should be around 370 US dollars.

Thanks,

Bernardo Cabral