Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-12-2018, 05:08 AM   #1
Mrtmtt
Mrtmtt began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Unable ti connect cc the onedrive folder in my Android device

Dead all,
how can I select my onedrive ebook folder? When i open the file manager I fine only the mobile and the sd, butta not One drive
Regards
Mrtmtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
OneDrive is supported by CC's Cloud Connection. CC cannot put its main library on OneDrive.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote