Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-28-2018, 01:51 PM   #46
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It didn't. But, the easier way to do it is to create a dummy account with a temporary email address,
Good. So that still works. I may look out for a S/H 5" kobo touch. Or even a 6".
I found that a couple of firmware updates ago that the python script I had for reading annotations from the SQLite database stopped working. But about the same time it was fixed for Calibre. The Kobo H2O Aura HD is much superior for annotations to the Kindle PaperWhite, unless I'm doing something wrong.

It's risky buying S/H as unlike LCD there can be a slight crack in screen that's intermittent. Apart from the obvious dying battery issues.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote