Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-03-2017, 06:44 PM   #61
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Android S5
@DiapDealer...I'll happily go with that mod-decision. And nicely handled. I also feel that I should thank Hitch for giving me a great idea for a useful plugin that uses media queries...

Last edited by slowsmile; 08-03-2017 at 07:02 PM.
slowsmile is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #62
st_albert
Guru
st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.st_albert has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@DiapDealer...I'll happily go with that mod-decision. And nicely handled. I also feel that I should thank Hitch for giving me a great idea for a useful plugin(which uses media queries)...
So, there's a silver lining down this rabbit-hole. How about starting a new thread re: that idea?

Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:08 PM   #63
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of lightslowsmile is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Android S5
@st_albert...That's a great idea. The plugin -- tentatively called KindleImageCompatibility -- is up and running now. Still testing it. I'll start the new thread about this requirement today to see whether people want it.
slowsmile is online now   Reply With Quote